Certis Security Australia is a leader in Aviation Security, with a long history of providing great career opportunities within the security sector.
Throughout our 50-year partnership with Sydney Airport, Certis Security Australia has provided a safe working environment and world-class experience for all travellers, and will continue to do so.
Now we’re introducing a fully funded Aviation Training Program in partnership with Asset College, a national security training provider and Australian leader in the delivery of Transport Security Protection Training. This partnership will ensure applicants receive expert training, and secure job pathways, for free.
The Aviation Training Program, delivered at Asset College’s Parramatta campus, prepares applicants for a career as an Aviation Screening Officer, graduating with a Certificate II in Transport Security Protection.
Successful applicants will also be provided with a free training course and pathway to employment with Certis.
Successful candidates will receive:
• An exciting new career path in aviation security with a global leader in the sector, starting immediately
• FREE eight-day pre-employment training and Certificate II in Transport Security Protection
• 40 hours of on-the-job training at full pay
• A competitive hourly rate of $25.83 per hour, up to $49.96 per hour
• FREE Aviation Security Identification Card (ASIC) Application
• FREE uniform and staff parking on site
• FREE ongoing learning and development through our Learning Management System (LMS)
Who is eligible?
• Applicants aged 18 and above
• School leavers, career changers and job seekers
• Female applicants are in high demand
• Indigenous and Torres Strait Islander applicants encouraged
You should have
• Exceptional customer service and communication skills
• Impeccable personal presentation and professional conduct
• A valid NSW Driver’s License and own vehicle (vital for shift work)
• Flexible work availability for rotating shift roster
• Valid National Police Check
Search for available aviation roles here