Certis and its employees are committed to maintaining the highest standards of integrity and ethics in their dealings with customers, suppliers, and other stakeholders.
Certis is committed to protecting bona fide whistleblowers and recognises there will be times when a person makes a report in good faith which later proves to be unsubstantiated. For such cases, no further action will be taken. However, Certis will take appropriate action against any persons found to have misused the whistleblowing channel for false, mischief, malicious or frivolous reporting.
What Is The Whistleblowing Channel
The Certis Whistleblowing Channel is an independent channel that allows its employees, suppliers and other stakeholders to report any suspected or actual fraud, corruption, illegal acts or unethical practices by employees and personnel of Certis, in good faith, for appropriate investigation and action subject to applicable laws.
What Not To Report
For feedback on our products or services, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our customer service hotline at (+65) 6747 2888.
How To Report
As it is essential for Certis to have all critical information in order to effectively evaluate and investigate a report, the report should provide as much details and be as specific as possible. Details should include but are not limited to:
- Dates and time of the suspected activity;
- Name of the employee(s) involved and location;
- Name of any external party/parties involved, if any;
- Circumstances in which you came to know about the suspected activity;
- Evidence substantiating the alleged suspected activity; and
- Any other relevant information or documentation that will assist in the evaluation of the report.
- Certis requests for whistleblowers to identify themselves when raising a concern or providing information and to provide sufficient contact details, as reports made anonymously may hinder investigations. Certis is committed to protecting whistleblowers who make reports in good faith so there should be no reason to report anonymously.
- To the extent possible within the legitimate needs of the law and investigation, all reports received, including the identity of the reporting party, will be handled in strict confidence. A reporting party may be requested to make a statement to the relevant law enforcement authority(ies) or otherwise give evidence to the extent required by law or order of a court.
- To report, please submit the details of the suspected activity, your name and contact details here.